Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Today I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 9:08am and then procceded to go back to sleep. I was having a pleasent dream a little while later when it was interupted by a loud banging. At first I thought it was my dad working on the new laundry room he's putting in my parent's bedroom, but as I became more awake I realized it was coming from the roof. I guess we're having the roof redone.

I finally made it back to the fitness center today to work out. Because there's an APFT on Saturday I decided to try a practice one today. I managed 32 pushups and 52 situps in the respective two minute times. I really need to work on the situps. The 2-mile run didn't happen because I got bored on the treadmill and couldn't figure out a route to run. Pray for a thunderstorm around 5am that lasts until 7am. It will only postpone the APFT for another day, but that'll prevent one more day of PT.

My Grandma invited my family over for dinner today and Aunt Sue, Isaac and Anna were there. I became a human jungle gym for them. After dinner my dad and I headed out to Dexter to go fishing and a pond at one of my dad's coworkers new house. Frank went with us. He caught 13 or 14 fish while I only caught 6. The fish were kinda small and we of course threw them all back and overall it was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment