Monday, June 17, 2002

Time for some more late night writing. Up untill the end of junior year of high school I told everybody to forget anything I said or wrote after 11pm. It was after 11pm that I would talk to Andrew, the guy I liked in 10th grade, and would end up saying really stupid stuff.

There's a show about West Point on the Travel Channel right now. I've seen a couple of my friends on it so far. I kinda want to watch it to see if I know anyone else, but I'm not that interested in hearing about all the accomplishments of the graduates and I'd rather listen to music and type. I have such tough choices in my life. Wow! Gen. Custer graduated last in his class from West Point. There is hope for me! Hey, they just showed Erich's old company in the sandhurst competition, but it was from last year's and he wasn't on that team. Oh well. Okay, I've seen enough. It's just repeating the same stuff every show about West Point says.

Heidi and I went to see the Bourne Identity tonight at Quality 16. I thought it was a pretty good movie, but she didn't like it too much because it didn't go along with the book. We stopped at Meijer after it was over to try and buy a copy of the book for me, but they didn't have one. I wish I could be like the main character, not in his proffession, but in knowing many languages fluently, being great at martial arts, able to run fast and far, and all that stuff. There were a lot of high schoolers there. It's really easy to spot them. I didn't realize that until I came home from school at Christmas. Everyone looks so young. I bet I'll be saying that about college students in a few years.

I talked to Erich a little today on IM. It was nice to talk to him again, but not much was said. Everything good takes time. Five days till I see him. No, I'm not counting, but Jasmin is counting the days until Buckner starts. Gotta love roommates:)

It was great seeing Matt today. I didn't realize how much I miss actually talking to him in person. I really hope I can hang out with him again before I leave.

Tomorrow, well now it's today, my Dad and I are probably going to go fishing. Today, or yesterday if you want to get technical, I went fishing and caugh 2 trees and almost caught my dad's car. Okay, I was just practicing casting in front of my house. I sucked so bad at first. My dad would do it perfectly and then go inside and I would try. The line would get all tangled up and everthing would be messed up. Finally I managed to get better after my Dad figured out I had put too much line on the spool. What a smart man. Before I came home I invited Frank to go fishing with us, but now I kinda wish I were going alone with my Dad, but I'm not about to go back on the invitation. Perhaps it will be more fun with him there. I haven't talked to him since we went out for lunch 1.5 weeks ago.

Off to bed I go and it's not even 2am yet. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment