Monday, June 10, 2002

Today was one of the best days I've had since I got home. It didn't start out that great. This morning I didn't want to get up because I was really tired and then at church Matt wasn't there and i was hoping that I would get a chnage to say hi to him. I wasn't in a great mood and people kept on coming up to me and asking me about school which got kinda annoying. I know it shouldn't bother me, but it sometimes gets annoying repeating myself 10 million times. Joe challenged me to an arm wrestleing match, but it didn't happen. I probably would've lost by a lot.

Around 5 I headed to Sarah's graduation party, but I didn't get there until 5:45 because I couldn't find her street. I knew a lot of people from high school who were there and it was great to see them again. We sat around and talked for a while and then watched When Harry Met Sally. It's a great chick flick. After that Bill, Sarah, Marty, Ian, Becki, and I all went to Bill's place to hang out some more. I hadn't seen any of them in at least 6 months. It was like nothing had changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment