Wednesday, June 05, 2002

My day consisted of getting up around 10:30, going for a run around 11:30 and then going to work out at Dominoe's Farms at 1:30 until 2:40. At 5:00 I met up with Amy and Matt B. and we saw The Sum of All Fears. It was an okay movie. I was bored around 8 and so I ended up calling Jake. It was more of a call to say hi and stave off bordem and it worked for a while. Tomorrow night we're going to hang out. I definitalty don't like him anymore, but he's a cool guy to be friends with. Yesterday Mark called me and we ended up going to Put-Put together for two rounds of mini-golf. I'm suprised how easy the courses seem now. That dosn't change the fact that I still suck at it, however. Becki and I are supposed to hang out tomorrow afternoon and then Erin and I are supposed to do something later in the day. I'm hoping that the times all work out. Frank and I are supposed to go out for lunch on Thursday. I'm looking forward to that, but also somewhat nervous. There are some things that we need to talk about and I'm hoping that Thursday will be the chance for it. On Friday I'm going to an OCF party with Heidi and maybe spend the night there. That reminds me, Mark invited me to a prayer meeting on Wednesday night. Crap. I can't make it. At least my life sounds somewhat busy even though it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment