Monday, May 03, 2004

Only two weeks of classes left. YAY! I just hope I pass all of them.

The regatta this past weekend was interesting to say the least. The water was horrible. On Saturday my race, the women's V8 race was the first one, and my boat was in the secon heat. In the first heat a boat actually swamped and I'm not sure if they have even recovered it from the lake yet. My race was the hardest race I've ever rowed. Waves were crashing over our head the whole time, I could only row half a stroke for probably 25% of the race, and I kept execting Dana to tell us to drop a pair. After the heats for our even they postponed the rest of the races until Sunday. On Sunday they ended up cancelling the whole regatta because the water was still horrible.

It was very nice seeing my parents and spending time with them. I wish I could see my family more often.

I think my gut instinct may be wrong for once, at least I hope that is the case. This time I confronted the situation and found no basis for the feeling. Perhaps it was just the chicken crispitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment