Thursday, May 13, 2004

This morning I woke up and immediatly felt like any little thing today would set me off. Little things seemed to annoy me. However, I'm not one to explode, or even really express my anger or annoyance unless it is in a calm manner, or I am completely alone and can punch my matress to my hearts content. I guess I keep things bottled up, which is not a good thing. I then proceed to think about where I'm coming from as well as where the other person is coming from, if it is somehting involving somehtone else. Considering their viewpoint helps me stay calm and decrease any levels of emotion I'm feeling. If it still bothers me later, it is then I will talk to the person and in a more calm and rational mode tell them what is bothering me. The bad part is that sometimes I wait awhile and so a few things pile up and they all come out at once, but I'm more composed. I wonder what it'd be like to just blow up at someone. I don't even know if I could, because the whole time I would know that they most likely did not warrent everything and I was letting other factors interfere. When I do find myself getting annoyed or angry, I usually have to do a check of myself and see what other aspects of my life may be bothering me and leading unfairly towards my wanting to chew out someone. If there are other factors, then that is a definite sign I need to step back and deal with myself first.

No clue if any of that made sense. I'm going to bed.