Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Please pray that I pass CS380 tomorrow morning. I need all the help that I can get in that course.

I can tell that I'm stressed by 2 things. First, I am even more quiet than usual, as Anne noticed tonight at dinner when she asked if I was feeling all right, and I take things more personaly. Plus, I keep chewing on things and breaking things such as pencils in my hands. When I'm stessed I destroy pencils, bite my nails, and chew on pens. I don't remember doing any of those things due to stress until I came to West Point.

I'm 3.5 hours through of 17.5 hours of exams in four days. One test and one day down. 4 tests and 3 days to go. Hopefully Mil Art is over and I never have to think about that class again. Yay! That's a nice thing about taking it a year earlier than most of my classmates.