Monday, May 17, 2004

I've been studying for CS380 for the past few hours and have barely made any progress. I still don't know or understand most of the material. The book is basicaly useless, my notes are basically useless, and I have no idea what the questions on the TEE will be like. I just need a 50% on the test to pass the course.

Tomorrow I have Mil Art in the afternoon. Tuesday I have CS380 in the morning. Wednesday I have CS403 and CS385, and then Thursday I have PL300 in the afternoon.

Tee week, fun, but stressfull. I can't wait till TEE leave when this is all over and I can get out of here.

Since I did so bad this past semester, didn't like my courses, and didn't understand them, I've dropped down from majoring in Computer Science, to a Field of Study. That means that next year I can take a lot of electives in classes I like. I won't have to worry about classes such as Operating Systems or Compilers. Hoepfuly the change will make life a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment