Saturday, May 29, 2004

Yes, I do like spending $1030 on plane tickets....wait, no I don't. Carlson Wagonlit told me I was taking a bus down to Fort Bragg for CTLT, but apparently there is no said bus, which I found out today. I therefore just spent approxemtly $1030 on plane tickets from Newark to RDU for Wendesday, and then a month later from RDU to Detroit. Had I had time to think rationally, I could have used United instead of Continetal and flown into Fayetville, NC, which is much closer to where I need to be, but I called Continental first and so I'm ending up flying into an airpot about 75 miles from my final destination. It will all work out somehow. The flight was only a small part of the stress accumulateing due to CTLT. I am not 100% sure what branch I am going to be with, I have no clue what unit, I have no contact information except for one LT inviting a bunch of cadets who will be at Bragg to a BBQ on the 12th, I have no clue where I'll be staying on post, and I don't know my way around post or have my own method of transportation. This is all so very reminicent of last summer and trying to figure out details for my AIAD, except this time I have even less information to work with. My new motto "Trust God and things will work out somehow." I have a feeling that there will be many more times in my life where I am in a situation like this, have very little or no information, and have to wing it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment