Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Finally the last week of classes is here. Next week is tee week, followed by grad week, and then the summer. I just hope that I survive till then, and pass all of my classes.

Right now my name is up in the weight room in Arvin Gym for having the top 6000 meter erg time for women in the class of 2005 according to the Cow Fitness Challenge. Normally I'd think it was a cool thing, but this actually makes me a bit ashamed because my time is about a minute slower than the time of previous years. I'm almost convinced that I'll be replaced on the board after this last round.

Tomorrow there are no classes for Reading Day. It's a new thing, and so far we are all loving it. A day with no classes the week before TEE's. Time for sleep, study, relaxation, study, sleep, fun. Awesome.

This evening was the last OCF meeting for the year. It's so sad to have to say goodbye to the firsties as well as the S's. I don't want them to leave. I don't know what I'll do next year without them around.

I have a sractch on my arm from climbing a tree this evening. It was very peacefull and relaxing up in the tree, and I think I'll climb one here again sometime. When I was little I loved climbing the ones in my yard. Tonight I was wearing flip-flops when I climbed it, but I could hear my mom's voice in my head telling me not to climb tree's in flip-flops. Sorry Mom.