Monday, May 24, 2004

This evening I started the packing up process for the summer. The first step was to clean out my trunks and my trunk room locker. I threw out tons of trash. My trunks and desk contained about 4 meduim trashcan size trash bags, while my trunk room locker contained 2 huge trashbags worth of trash. A lot of it was paper and binders. I also threw out some books, although I didn't really want to. I don't like throwing out books because I always feel like I am wasting them, but right now space is more important.

My desk is currently a mess, at least on the surface. The drawers are completly empty,save for a pen or two. The area around my desk is also a complete mess, as well as the majority of the rest of the room. Alyson packed a lot of her stuff last week because she has mini-buckner, and now Jillian and I are starting our packing. I think a tornado would have left the room cleaner.

My main problem is going to be my books. I have a ton of books, and a lot of them I don't want to get rid of. At least half of them are CS books, and my fear is that if I throw them away I'll need them later on when I am working on a project. I don't have space for all of them, plus altogether they are really heavy. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment