Sunday, May 23, 2004

I managed to pass all of my exams, and actually raised my grade in all of my CS classes. My lowest grade ended up being a C, and my highest grade was an A-. I'm still waiting on my PL300 grade, but I'm guessing that will be either a B or a B+. I'm so glad my classes are through for the semester and I never have to take CS380 or CS385 again. My class schedule for next year looks awesome since I dropped down to an FOS and got to choose classes I'm interested in.

TEE leave was fun. I went camping with Amanda, Adam, and Alicia. I think I should change my name to one that starts with an A because the people I tend to hang out with the most have names that begin with A. Odd. My dad also came up for 2 nights on his way home from a buisness trip. It was really nice to see him again. The only downside of the weekend was it rained every night. We managed to stay relatively dry, but there was some dampness. We made a fire every night and made s'mores and other good stuff. It was a lot of fun. Yesterday we went and saw Shrek 2, which is a hilarious movie. It's just as good as the first one, if not better.

Tomorrow morning is a fun fun brigade run. I'm hoping for a thunderstorm, but of course that never happens. One time it did rain, but since there was no thunderstorm we still ran. Actually, I prefer running in the rain when it comes to running in formation. It adds a bit of cynicism which actually helps make the run better because we all are cynical together.

No comments:

Post a Comment