Thursday, May 27, 2004

Everday this week feels like a Comm's Saturday because we're done with classes, but we still have stuff to do in the mornings. This week is better than regular classes because once drilling and parading are over in the morning, there are no more mandatory events. The firsties have it the worst. I overheard one of them saying that they hadn't been able to sit down for more than 15 minutes since they woke up, and 10 of those minutes were for breakfast. I should add that breakfast formation was at 4:55am this morning, so they have been up for a while. There are a ton of rehersals and other mandatory events for them, on top of trying to move everything out. I am really looking forward to finally being a firstie, but now that I've heard them saying that grad week sucks, I'm not looking forward to this time next year as much. I'm still hoping that the fact that I'll be graduating will outweigh anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment