Wednesday, May 05, 2004

This evening for OCF we went over to the Schumachers house. It was a very fun time. For dinner Leah made mac and cheese, and Celio and MAJ S. grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. Today is Amanda's Birthday, so we all sang happy birthday to her. Then we had our Bible Study on Ephesians 5:5-21. After that Mrs. S. gave an abriviated version of a talk she gave this past weekend on water and light and the relationship they have to God. It was extremely interesting. I love talking to Mrs. S. She knows so much and is so helpful, and gets me to think, and helps me sort stuff out. I'll really miss all of them next year :(

We didn't get to go out on the water this mornign because the river was too low. The coaches were going to have us wade the boats in, but decided against it. They weren't afraid of us getting too cold in the water, although the water is barely above freezing, but instead their main concern was that it would be very muddy and the boats would get mud in the seat tracks.

My right ear hurts again and is a bit swollen on the inside. For some reason this is happening more and more often. By that I mean 3 or 4 times in the past year as compared to never before. I wonder what causes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment