Friday, April 30, 2004

Not playing the violin in a few years certainly makes one's ability to play a bit rusty. Matt let me borrow his violin this evening and so I was trying to play a few pieces that I used to know. Although I knew the music in my head, my fingers were not following along very well. I managed to get some music I know off the internet and was trying to play it, but I was having trouble with that. One of the pieces my fingers had trouble finding the right notes, and so I just need more practice, but the other piece the music was a bit different than I remembered and so I had even more trouble. If I borrow Matt's violin more often, hopefully everything will start coming back to me.

I got my CS380 WPR back today and recieved an 83/100. My teacher ended up giving us all extra points for the last problem because so many people bombed it, but I still would have gotten a 70/100 with out those points. I now have a passing grade in the class. Praise God!

This coming weekend is the NY States regatta. My parents are coming to it. I can't wait to see them :)

Today was a very beautiful day. Crew practice was awesome. The scenery was gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment