Saturday, April 24, 2004

Busy day today. Practice this morning went pretty well. First hour I spent doing the last bit of studying before my CS380 WPR second hour. The WPR didn't go so well. The last question especially killed me. All of us came out of it with a bad feeling.

This afternoon I went down to Ike with Shawn and picked up two vans for the crew team for our trip tomorrow. Then I headed up to the Commisary with Jamye to pick up food for the crew BBQ in the evening and breakfast sunday morning for the team. The crew BBQ seemed to go pretty well, and Lisa and Jamye, both firsties on the team my plebe year, were back to visit.

Adam's parents are here for the weekend, and later in the evening we all played a couple cribbage games together and sat around and talked for a bit. It was nice, although after the cribbage game I felt bad when I reverted back into my quiet self. They are very nice people and it was a fun evening.

I want to go camping again sometime. By that I mean camping in a tent, not in an rv, or in a patrol base. Just a relaxing camping trip in the woods, with a fire, in a tent, and no stress.

The Sandhurst competition is tomorrow. Beat the Brits!

Patriots this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment