Tuesday, April 20, 2004

It was pretty obvious when Brian got engaged because almost all of the guys in my cs classes started ragging on him, but I was quite suprised at dinner tonight when Anthea congratulated Tyler on his engagment. Did I miss something in my cs classes today? There was a definet lack of guys making fun of him, except for one instance, but I don't think that had anything to do with him getting engaged. Perhaps I'm just slow.

It was in the 80's here today :) The weather would've made a great day to row on the river, but the water was horrible. There were huge swells and whitecaps. Perfect swamping water. We erged outside instead.

Last Thursday at dinner my table was multi-national. We had our two regular French cadets eating with us, and then a member of the British Royal Navy School, whatever it is called, also eating with us.

Yesterday, Adam and I went up to the PX and we bought a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle kite and then flew it outside. It was a great day to fly a kite.

No comments:

Post a Comment