Thursday, April 22, 2004

We voted this afternoon at practice for next years captains, but they aren't announcing the results until Saturday evening.

The water was pretty bad again today and so we were on the erg. Coach had us doing 20 one minute pieces with one minute light rowing inbetween them, and 3 minutes of light rowing after the first 10 were finished. It was a real smoker, plus my times were horrible. At least he wasn't recording the scores today.

My CS380 teacher handed back our latest homework set. I got a 43/50 on it, probably because I was one of the few people who handed it in on time. I've calculated it and figured out that I need at least a 70/100 on my WPR on Friday to finally start to pass the class. If I somehow manage the impossible and get a 100/100, I'll have a C- in the class. Right now I'm less than 1% away from a passing grade. Lets hope it doesn't go down again.

Today was the spring Sosh Run. Although nobody rappeled off the roof of the barracks or set themselves on fire this year, there were a few decent costumes. I think the best was when one of the guys had the British Sandhurst team to carry him on their shoulders and then have the rest of the team marching along side with their rifles.

Sandhurst is this coming weekend, and once again I'll miss it because of a crew regatta. I think my company has a pretty good team this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment