Thursday, January 15, 2004

Today was a good day. A light bulb came on when I was studying Ada and I actually understood part of it. I called home this evening and it was nice talking to my parents. It's started snowing :) I'm looking forward to this weekend with my friends. I didn't have much homework for tomorrow, which was awesome. One of my friends came over and we sat in my room and read our own books while listening to music. It was quite relaxing.

Last night I found two pictures online of the stages of a growing plant gowing from seeding to fiull grown. I printed them out and stuck one on my wall and one on my computer. They are there to remind me that everything good takes time and patience.

Hint for the guessing game on my IM: think about animals and crackers.

Day 2's are the best in the world, and tomorrow is a day 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment