Monday, January 05, 2004

Now that I am at the very end of my break, it seems to have flown by. Right now I'm packing as well as working on a Joe Bear episode. I should be sleeping, but I'll get to that a little later. It was nice being able to see my family and friends at home.

Last night I went over to Misha's house and we watched Heartbreak Ridge, which is actually a Clint Eastwood movie, not a John Wayne movie. I'm sure some people would kill me for making that mistake, but oh well. We also watched most of the movie Patton, because I've never seen it before. His two younger sisters didn't seem to understand why we were watching war movies for fun. It was a good time.

Berry is still alive, but still goes into her kennel a lot throughout the day. She also stands around and stares vacantly off into space. My poor dog :(

Tonight we had dinner together as a family and then we Heidi, my parents, and I watched the movie The Sandlot. I love that movie. When I was younger I wished that I had a place like that were I could play baseball with my friends. Of course, I didn't have any neighborhood friends who I could play baseball with, but that was also part of my dream.

This afternoon I stopped by my Grandma's house to talk to her one more time before I left. Then I went shopping and bought a new pair of pj pants. The pants go perfectly with a pink shirt that I bought 2 days ago that can work as a pj shirt. I'm thinking about wearing my pink pj's and my duck slippers while playing with my remote control car. Very military like :)

Time to get back to work. Before I know it I'll be back at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment