Sunday, January 04, 2004

I don't think that Berry has much longer to live. Today she didn't eat much for breakfast, but then threw most of it up just a little later. She's been going and laying down in her kennel all day. That is rather abnormal for her. She did eat the chicken that my mom gave her later this afternoon. I know that I probably won't get to see her again after this break, but it hasn't really hit me. I guess most things don't seem to really hit me until awhile later after they happen. Right now I'm wondering if she'll even make it to when I leave on Monday. I don't want her to die. Coming home won't be the same. I don't want to think about it anymore right now. It's too sad.

Tomorrow it is supposed to snow here. Just in time for when I leave. Unfortunatly it's only supposed to rain in New York. So much for my hopes of going snowboarding next week.

Last night was the night insomnia hit a few of my friends and myself. At 2am I was lying in bed and couldn't get to sleep, so I decided to call Annah because it was only 11pm in California where she was. When I called her she told me that Ana was on the other line. It was 2am where Ana was as wel, but she had a nightmarer and decided to call Annah. Annah called me back a few minuted later and we talked for a little while until her phone battery started to die. Then this afternoon I found a voicemail on my phone from her saying that when she went to bed last night she found she couldn't get to sleep either.

Berry is still lying in her kennel. It lookes like she is trying to go to sleep or something. She just moved and raised her head a bit. Please don't go Berry. Get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment