Monday, January 12, 2004

This weekend has been a pretty good weekend. Yesterday morning we only had MAMI instead of a SAMI, and our TA-50 layout was on Friday, so that was taken care of already. I was able to go back to bed around 9am after we cleaned the orderly room and then srubbed all of the hallway walls.

Today I got up and went to Church, which was really nice. It was going to be Anne, Adam, and I going, but Anne forgot that she had sent out her dress grey and full dress out to get psg rank, and her other dress grey in the trunk room still had cpl rank on it, so she ended up not coming. We sat with Amanda, and Amanda and I saw MAJ S and two of his boys, so we went and said hi to them before the service.

This afternoon I took a nap, talked to my parents on the phone, did all of my homework, and then relaxed for a bit. Anne went to a mentor's house this afternoon and when she came back she had freshly baked cookies. I hadn't eaten dinner and was really hungry, so I ate two of them. They were really good.

Adam and I hung out in the evening and played cribbage. He taught me the game yesterday. I brought my remote control car over with my monkey attached to it, and Adam made a crown for him. Christy, Adam, Adam's roommate, and I all played with the car in the room, and then Adam and I went around the barracks driving the car and attached monkey around and visiting a bunch of our friends. I was wearing my duck slippers and people liked those as well.

It's warmed up a bit. Friday and Saturday it was below zero and the windchill was in the negative teens. Reight now it's 20 degrees out.

Classes start tomorrow. Oh joy. I have 5 classes on day ones, and two classes on day two's. The nice thing is that I don't have any classes last hour. Hopefully it will be a good semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment