Tuesday, January 13, 2004

The first day of class went pretty well for this semster. Since I am the only cow in my mil art class, my teacher made me the section marcher. I was hoping that there would be at least one other cow this semster because last semester it was also all firsties except for me. It is very nice to have english and IR done with and out of the way, and knowing that next year I won't have to suffer with everyone else through mil art.

For some reason I am pretty tired, and I don't know why. It's kinda like I'm exhausted, but it's not really because of the days activities. It's more because of changes in life, starting a new semester, thinking too much, being on an emotional rollercoaster, but trying my best to keep that rollercoaster one that little kids could easily ride, meaning not very big ups or downs.

I think I just need sleep. I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to analyze stuff too much again. That's always a pretty good sign that I should stop whatever I'm doing and go to bed.

OCF tomorrow, at last. I can't wait.

Definetly thinking too much. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment