Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Rings rings rings :):):)

The ring I want is somewhere between $1400 and $1800. I can't believe that I get to start choosing my ring. The guys rings are huge, the girls rings are really big, and then the minature rings are about normal ring size. I've never worn rings before, and I was really suprised at the size of the rings, but the lady behind the counter at the c-store made a good point today. She said that some girls are tempted to get the minature ring instead, but anybody can get that one, even a random person off the street. The real rings are something that are unique and extremly special to most graduates. They are somthing you've worked extremly hard for over the four years, and have earned the honor to be able to wear through hard work, determination, lots of stress, and sacrifice. I can't put it into words very well, but the real class rings are extemely special. Anybody can get a minature, but only West Pointers have the real thing. I guess that sounds a bit concided. Of course, the minatures are nice for people who don't go to school here. Lots of people get them for their mothers, girlfriends, sisters, wives, or whoever.

In other news, the old first captain was not found on honor. Classes are going pretty well, save for CS385 Design & Analysis of Algorithms. I think that class will kill me by the end of the semester. My squad is doing pretty well, and 500th night is a mere 2 days away :)

Shibidie bibidie bomper stomper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment