Saturday, January 03, 2004

I have to admit that I'm looking forward to going back, as crazy as that sounds. Most of the friends I've talked to from school seem to share the same feeling.

This week has been pretty good, and gone by really fast. The second week of break always seems to go by fast. On Tuesday I went to a formal dinner party. I got to see a lot of my friends that I haven't seen in a long time. I had a really good time.

Then on Wednesday night I went to a party that Stephanies old apartment mates were having for New Years eve that she and liz were going to. Kristen and Darcy also showed up, and so it was a little high school reunion. I also got ot meet Nick for the first time, and at midnight he asked Stephanie to marry him. She had a guess that it would happen then instead of on the 4th. Her ring is beautiful.

I left that party around 1am or so and went over to Heidi's house. I had a good time there meeting some of her friends, and answered a ton of questions about West Point. Although, I felt kinda stupid I didn't know the answer to something or how to explain something.

Yesterday I watched most of the Rose Bowl. Unfortunatly UofM lost to USC. Annah procceeded to call and gloat a few times about that fact. Heidi came over and we rented a movie. Betsy showed up just after the movie ended and the three of us sat in the kitchen talking about stuff until 2am or so. I really liked that time I spent with my sisters and our converstion.

Today I went out to dinner with Frank and then did a little shopping. Tomorrow night I'm going over to Misha's house and we're going to watch a movie that he says is really good and that I have to see. It's a war movie with John Wayne in it that sounds kinda interesting.

And that's my week in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment