Thursday, January 22, 2004

This semester's schedule is a piece of cake compared to the past two semesters, at least so far. I only have 18.5 credits, which is the smallest number I've had, save for my first semester here plebe year. On day one's I have five classes, but on day two's I only have two classes, and they are both in the morning. That gives me time to start homework between lunch and crew practice in the afternoon on day two's.

The women's varsity crew team is steadily shrinking, and it really makes me sad. Right now We have 15 rowers, which is one less than we need for two eights. I wish I knew something I could do to get people to come back to the team. A lot of them went over to the rugby team. There are a few people who are injured and can't row anymore, which is very sad. I'm trying to stay hopefull about this spring, but it's getting harder and harder as the team continues to shrink. There are some good novies that will hopefully stick with the team next year and move up to varsity.

I suppose I should get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment