Thursday, January 29, 2004

I have the IOCT tomorrow. I'm starting to get nervous. My life for the next few months depends on just a few minutes tomorrow. Ahhhh!

Last night the big snowstorm hit. I'm bad at estimating amounts of snow, so I won't even bother trying. All of the local schools were closed, and the civilians were allowed to not come in today. We, of course, had regular class and everything, and all of my teachers managed to make it in, even my one civilian teacher. He told us he got to school just 20 minutes before our class started.

This evening we found out we have a SAMI this weekend instead of just a MAMI and AMI. I was so happy when I found that out that I started jumping around and shouting for joy...wait, SAMI's mean a lot of cleaning and not a lot of sleep. It was more of a groan.

Snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment