Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Tonight there is OCF! OCF is the highlight of my week. I'm glad that Leah convinced me to come along last november.

Still cold and grey outside. The plebes think that because they are wearing raincoats they can get away with falling out. The thing is, they all have a plebe look to them plus they all have the same plebe backpack. It's rather annoying when they try to walk past without greeting and without their hands cupped or anything. Why can't they just do the right thing and also realize they still stick out.

Hmm, I'm in a really pessimistic mood right now. I think it's a mixture of the weather and going back to class after a 3 day weekend. Today they annouced the 4th reg has a SAMI on Saturday. Oh joy. I also heard a horrible rumor that my company at least is going to have a SAMI before every home football game. All the football games this month are at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment