Monday, September 15, 2003

This turned out as a pretty good weekend. I was able to catch up on my sleep, hang out with my friends, and relax.

Last year I struggled with going to Church, but this year it's a high priority and I look forward to it. I spent the afternoon playing around with the template for this site, sleeping, and talking to friends. This evening I visited Annah for a bit, and Kristen gave me a picture taken over YWW. It's a cute picture, but I kind of wish she hadn't given it to me.

No more morning practice. YAY!!!! Hopefully that means that I'll be able to stay awake in classes from now on. On Wednesday we have a 2k test at practice.

I wish Betsy could come up here when my parents come for the Michigan Parents Club tailgate. Of course I wish Heidi could come as well, but Betsy's never been here.

"Look in my eyes, you might see a dim refletion of a memory or recollection of a day gone before. Then I was wise, at least within my own beholden, for the vanity of youth was golden, when my way was my own. But when you look me in the heart you'll see that I'm changing. When you look me in the heart His holiness shows. 'Cus underneath this mortal frame the Lord is reigning. You will see Him when you look me in the heart."

I love the Giants in the Land CD. I wish I could get the lyrics somewhere. They probably came with the CD, but I left the case and everything at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment