Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Blah...

This weekend I was able to get a lot more sleep than I have been for the past few weeks. Last night I got 11 hours. That's almost 2 to 3 times as much as normal. It's a good thing that I have crew to burn off all of the good food I ate. Terry cooked for us twice and he is such a good cook. I also ate a ton ate a ton at the Schumachers house on Saturday. Today for breakfast/lunch Leah, Amanda, Brian, and I went into Highland Falls and ate at a tiny diner. The food was good, but definetly bad for you. Then we stopped at Dunkin Doughnuts to get coffee and doughnuts. Ugh, I've eaten so much.

Right now I don't feel like doing work, but I have a lot to do. Of course I didn't do very much this weekend when I had the opportunity to do it. The big thing is my english essay. I hate writing, not to mention the fact that I suck at it. Give me math instead any day and I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment