Tuesday, September 16, 2003

This evening I was able to talk to Betsy on IM, and then my parents on the phone. It's been a good evening.

Tomorrow I have a Mil Art drop. Yay! In tennis I think we're testing on the serve tomorrow. If there wasn't an out-of-bounds then I'd be fine. Thankfully we're allowed to retest as much as we want. I always thought I was coordinated until I started taking tennis. I'd probably play better if I were wearing a blindfold.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Thanks Tia.

No comments:

Post a Comment