Monday, September 15, 2003

Right before lunch I passed Senator Clinton as I walked back to the barracks. She, along with the Supe, the Comm, and tons of other officers and aides, were standing on the steps of the mess hall. I don't remember any other senator getting so much publicity and it being such a big deal as it is for her to be here. There were cars and busses parked on the apron. I've never seen that before.

In english class we got our essays back today. That was after my teacher procceeded to tell us about how bad the all were. There were 2 D's and 2 F's in my section and I was sure that I was one of those. At the conference my teacher told me that my paper was right on the verge of being a D, but it was still an F. I worked on it, basically rewriting the entire thing, and tried to remember that I used to like to write. It turns out that I managed to do okay. I ended up with a B+ that is on the verge of being an A-. Needless to say, I was very suprised and very happy. In this journal I don't care about how I write. Hence the reason it's full of spelling, punctuation, and all sorts of grammatical errors.

After lunch I made a trip to the C-store to pick up a few things. I ended up buying a really cute shirt and another pair of kahki's.

Sad news. Tomorrow the cow's have the Kermit Roosevelt Lecture at 7:30-8:30pm. That means no ocf:(

No comments:

Post a Comment