Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Today is my one day as CCQ this semester. Brad was very nice and took it for me for the first 50 min of my shift because I had to go to practice. When I got back the CO told me to go down to the basement and retrieve the CCQ desk which was stolen in a spirit mission last night. Besides that I've spent the morning trying to find the uniform order flyers for the Firstie's because they have the uniform show today and need the order forms. Somehow they've gotten lost between CGR and here. Around 9am I was falling asleep and so James let me use his coffee maker to make some coffee. The only problem is that I don't have any sugar for it and so I've been going around to just about every cow and firstie room looking for sugar. No luck so far. The coffee actually isn't that bad if you just add a little milk and don't have any sugar. It was also my first time actually making coffee. Poaring the water into the coffee maker, wow, that was hard.(sarcasm). I still prefer flavored coffee like hazelnut and french vanilla. Alyson has both of those and so later today I may test them out.

Other exciting news in my life....there isn't any. That goes for both news and life. Down the hall one of the plebes is practicing a wind instrument. I want to say oboe, but I'm not sure.

This morning the sunrise was awesome. It was one of the best ones I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment