Friday, September 05, 2003

The rain is finally gone for today at least. Right now it's sunny and the sky is blue. For most of the week it was grey, cold, and rainy. Tonight is a BBQ down at the boathouse followed by cleaning my room for SAMI tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is Army's first football game of the season and it's against Uconn. Will I be there? Of course. It's not like I have a choice in the matter. Somehow football and semi-formal uniforms don't really seem to go together to me.

I don't have anything to say right now so I'm just writing about nothing. I hope my contacts come in the mail soon. I have plenty of left eye ones left, but my right eye ones are definetly almost out.

My beloved water bottle broke:( I think I threw it on the ground a few too many times when I had to free my hands for either a boat or oars. It was the last in the line of cool water bottles that Molly didn't really like. I lost the first one when my boat swamped last spring in the Hudson. I have a few Nalgene bottles, but those take too long to drink out of during practice because you have to unscrew and screw back on the lid.

Things to look forward to: Sunny days; Leaves changing colors; the smell of fall and cool, crisp, air; snowboarding in winter; leaving on weekends for crew regattas with some of my best friends; hanging out in Philly over Columbus Day weekend; the Schumachers house; seeing my parents in 3 weeks; random afternoons with no classes; and seeing Isaac and Anna either at Thanksgiving or Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment