Saturday, September 06, 2003

Mopping the floor, the last phase of SAMI cleaning, is going on right now. Alyson and I started cleaning today, more specifically I started on my stuff around 8pm. Now it's 1:50am. It's my first real SAMI in a two person room. So far I like it a lot better. Trying to make everything uniform and look neat is a lot easier. Plus, there's not as many things to dust and organize. I don't know why, but this year I have a lot less stuff than in past years. My desk drawers barely took anytime to straighten, and my overhead was a breeze. I only had to make one trip down to the trunk room and that was to drop off my bed roll, a pair of boots, one of my backpacks, and half of my laundry( I need to do laundry). Hmm, I guess I should edge dress the pair of boots that I wore today. Oh, and I have to write a correction card for my missing india whites. It is quite dirty, but I haven't gotten around to sending it out. After SAMI I have to remember to drop a pair of civies off in Leah's room. After the game some of us are going to the Schumacher's, but nobody wants to stay in white/grey longer than they have to, so Leah's parents are going to come and drop our civie's off for us.

Getting tired now. My SAMI cleaning adrenaline rush is dying down. At least I can sleep in tomorrow untill 6:15ish because there isn't practice.

Wow, you know you're tired when you imagine a line of penguins coming waddleing in through your door. Yeah, I need to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment