Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Today was a pretty good day until this evening. It became a not so good evening because I couldn't go to OCF due to the Kermit Roosevelt lecture. Then, in the middle of the lecture, I realized that my throat was staring to feel weird. It's the weird feeling you get right before you get sick. Unfortunatly the feeling has not only not gone away, but I think I really am getting sick. Grrr. This isn't what I need right now.

Stresses in my life: Mil art paper, EE lab 3, 2K test, APFT, CS resubmission, CS project 2, Unit Fitness presentation, english paper # 2, 6 week grades.

Good things in my life: Church, friends, parents coming in week and a half, OCF, Schumachers house sometime in the future, music, sleep, fall, Wednesday night Bible study, water, good crew practices on the water, hours with no class,

No comments:

Post a Comment