Saturday, September 13, 2003

I am so very very very tired. Total physical and mental exhaustion. Mych to write about, but sleep is more of a priority. Actually I can lean my head back on my chair, close my eyes, and type, which is what I'm doing right now. That's better. I just can't keep my eyes open.

"I want to fall in love with you, I wante d to fall in you, I want to fall in love with you."

Yesterday was Leah's birrthday . Nina, Leah, Anne, Annah, and I went down to the cow club to help her celebrate. Anne and I drank Pepsi while everyone els drank because they wer all 21. It was a pretty good time. As the original group left one by one, some of our guy friends came over. The plebes in her company threw Leah a huge birthday party. They had to report by her room at 5:30 in the morning to clean it up, but it was still smelling for the majority of tthe day.

I avhe no idea how this post will look because I'm writing it in my sleep.

Last night I wanted to talk to someone about some stuff, and so I talked to to one of my friends for about an hour on the phone. I don't think I made any sense because I jumped from one subkkect to the nesxt. He was very nice and listedn and offered advice sometimes. We got off the phone about 1240.

"It's not my problmem any more., see it never really was...See I can play I can play a pretty convincing role. See I don't need you. I don't think I need you..."

Aww, Justin C. just came in, saw Ithat I'm really tired, and offered to take a check down to Mindy's raoom for me so that I could go to bed. Yay. No trip down to the second floor for me.

"Just wasting time. You don't feel anything. You're a boy ona string. Just a boy..."

"Lift me up when I'm falling. Lift me up, I need you to hold me and keep me from drowning again."

"I am the only one to blame for this. ..Souring on the wings of selfish pride I felw too hight. With a world I try so hard to leave behind. To rid myself of all buut love, to givae and die..Can I be the To love you, take my world apart. I am on my knees, take my woorld apart. Broken on my knees."

All lyrics are from Jars of clay and the songs that I'm currently listening to. Good Stuff.

I wonder how bad my speliing an d everyghing is in this post seeing how I'm not looking at what I'm typing and Im also half asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment