Friday, April 25, 2003

My last CCQ shift of the school year is underway. That is, it's my last schedualed one. During Tee's I'll probably have a few hours on the Q. I really should be doing homework, especially my AP paper or my CS project, but other stuff is more interesting. That other stuff being reading Readers Digest, playing solitare, randomly surfing the web, and talking to the BP. Life on the Q is pretty boring. I did manage to get all of my laundry done this morning and had a short break when I went to go take a math quiz. It was another 10/10. I just suck at the wpr's and projects. This, of course, is the one day in the history of crew that we have a day off. Normally I'd be rejoicing, but I was looking forward to getting away from the Q for a few hours. Now I'm stuck here while my friends sleep. Such is life. Really it's not too bad, at least not most of the time. The company is in PMI today so it makes my life a little easier. There's no AMI to check and I don't have to worry about room graders coming through.

My mom said that my laptop should be coming either today or tomorrow. I can't wait to have it back and working again. Tomorrow I leave for the Patriot League Championships around noon so I hope it comes today. It'll also be nice to have my water bottle. I lost my favorite one last week when the boat swamped and so I've been using one of my Nalgene bottles. The Nalgene bottles are great, but it takes too long tring to unscrew the lid and get a drink during practice. Molly keeps commenting that she likes my new water bottle more than my old one because it looks nicer. The one that my mom is sending me is exactly like the one I lost, but a different color. I wonder what Molly will think of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment