Tuesday, April 15, 2003

APFT today. YAY!! Can someone break my arm? Please..pretty please...with sugar on top? Oh well, I guess I may as well just get it over with instead of having to dread it later. Oh wait, I will because of AA school. I've realized that although I'm in shape for rowing, I'm not in great shape for the APFT. This afternoon I'm taking it with Anne and Leah, or at least that is the plan. What makes it even better is that Coach Hall has a really hard practice planned for today. He's seat racing some of us. I've heard that I'm up against Mindy. Tonight I'll be smoked. The one thing that I get to look forward to is dinner at the Surdu's house. LTC Surdu is leaving in a few weeks for a new command position and so his wife and him are having everyone over for a last dinner together. The sad part is that it means that I'll miss OCF tonight :(

I can't believe that Easter is this Sunday. It really doesn't feel like it. Betsy asked me if I was coming home for Easter because she wanted to introduce me to Roger (*loud sigh and dreamy look on face as I mock my sister*), but seeing as how I have a physics WPR and a race on that Saturday I told her it wasn't going to happen. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet Roger when I'm home for the summer. He's one of the favorite topics of my family right now. They all seem to like him a lot.

So much more to write, but no time to do it. I can't wait for yearling year to end. Hopefully everyone wasn't lying to me when they told me that cow year is a lot better.





No comments:

Post a Comment