Saturday, June 12, 2004

One of my friends from school has invited me to alaska for a few days this summer. I think it would be awesome to go because I am very interested in seeing the state, but time is a problem. I don't know how well it would work into my schedule with everything else. I really hope to go there sometime, because so far it sounds like the perfect place. Not humid, lots of mountains, scenic, northern lights, and a bit of an untamed feel. Perhaps I'll try and post there.

It's raining outside right now with a bit of a thunderstorm :)

Friday morning I slept in till 11:30am. I haven't slept in that late in months. In fact, I don't remember the last time I slept in that late. Thursday morning I woke up at 7:30am on my own. Sleep patterns sure change fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment