Saturday, June 26, 2004

I've seen a few little bumper stickers around post that say "Army wife, the toughest job in the Army." Although I am still really young, and have a while before I have to really think about it, for years I've wondered about the women who are both Army wives and Army soldiers, because it is likely that I will someday end up in that catagory. They have to care for their family, and care for their soldiers. How do they manage? I'm always on the lookout for role models in that area. I just realized that here at Fort Bragg I have a unique oportunity to see how many women wear both titles of mother, wife, and soldier in dual military families. Both my sponser and company commander even fall in that cataory. Now that I've realized that, perhaps I can get some advice from them about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment