Tuesday, March 02, 2004

It is so nice out today, and was so nice out yesterday. Right now the temp is 63 degrees, there is nice breeze, and blue sky. Spring is poking it's head in the door at long last. It's great kite flying weather.

What is not so nice is not knowing my summer assignment. Am I going to Florida with the crew team over spring break to train there, or going to Fort Benning to do a CQC MIAD. What I'm scared of is being stuck with Air Assault, not passing it, therefore not being able to row in the fall, and then missing out on spring break training next year with the crew team. I'd rather just do CQC right now and get that requirement out of the way, plus do some awesome training. However, if I tell my coach's that is what I want to do instead of train in Florida I feel like I'm letting down the team and putting my own self-interests above the team, especially with so few varsity girls actually going on spring break this year.

This morning after practice Coach pulled me aside and asked me if I would be the S1 for next year. I'm not sure what all that entails, but I agreed to it.

On Sunday I went to see The Passion. It was moving. Other than that I don't know how to describe it. It does not fit into the terms "It was a good movie" or "It was a bad movie." I'll just say It was.

No comments:

Post a Comment