Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Apple, peaches, pumpkin pie, who's not ready holler 'I'.

Good news! One of my TL's wasn't found on honor at his honor board yesterday. Very happy about that one.

We leave for Florida the day after tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of classes before spring break, today I have CCQ, and in an hour I have a PL300 WPR. Anne leaves tomorrow to go do her Truman interview in Ohio. I hope that goes really well for her.

I just made a connection between everyone cramming to get their sosh papers done before 1600 today and the sosh run. I guess I hadn't realized that it was today. Now I'm kinda sad that I have to miss it :( Oh well. I hope everyone gets theirs done on time.

Tomorrow is the big day. $30,000 at 1% interest. Yay for the Cow Loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment