Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The John Mayer concert last night was pretty good. Guster opened for him. Adam and I ended up leaving around 10 because I had to finish setting up my computer and all the other electronic stuff I have on my desk. Plus, sad to say, I was falling asleep.

Today I prepared the wrong lesson for CS380. That was pretty frustrating because I do try in that class, but it seems like I'm always making stupid mistakes and I have a lot of trouble grasping the concepts. I went in for AI again this afternoon and that helped some with the project. I'll be very glad when this class is behind me.

Really good talk to night.

Tired, so tired.

I hope that Anne's platapus is found. She lost him in Florida. We had a funny conversation about him on Saturday night when we stopped in Emporia VA for the night. Random thing: I thought it was really late when at 10 that night Jordan said she was driving back to Rocky Mount to pick up on of her friends who was stranded there, but it was only 10 at night. I asked her how far away it was and she said about 40 miles. That seemed so far to me and especially to be driving that far that late at night, BUT IT WAS ONLY 10pm. Funny how things change. I miss spring break and all of the sleep, and it's only the first day back.

On another note, I don't want to live in NC, SC, Georgia, or FL. Northern VA would be okay, but only because it is a little hilly. I want to live where there are hills, or small mountains. So basically, no to the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment