Monday, March 08, 2004

The good news is that I apparently don't have a stress fracture in my foot. The bad news is that they aren't quite sure what is wrong. Apprently it may have something to do with the Lisfrancs joint. I had two sets of x-rays taken and on the 24th I have to go to a hospital off post to get a bone scan done. The doctor put me on a 60 day no running, jumping, marching, long standing, or apft profile. Yuck. He also said I could wear softshoes if they were more comfertable, but I don't think they really make a difference, so I'm sticking to regular low quaters. The upside is that I can still row.

I wasn't a really a baby blanket kid. Instead, I really liked to carry around those cloth diapers...the clean kind of course. Just call me wierd. Anyway, now I really do like blankets. They are so nice to cuddle up in, or with, as long as they aren't scratchy. Adam has a quilt that I really like and I'd joked with him about trying to steal it, and so last night I was over in his room and when I was leaving I pretended to try and carry it out with me. He of course saw me and I tried to give it back to him, but he knows I really like it, and so he's actually letting me keep it in my room for awhile. Yay :)

3 and a butt days till spring break :) Now if it would just stop snowing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment