Saturday, March 20, 2004

Does spring break have to end? Tomorrow morning we start the drive back to school. The week has gone by fast, but it's been very relaxing. Basically all I did this week was sleep, row, and eat. There was lots of sleeping. Just about every night I've been in bed by 11, if not earlier, and today was the one day that I didn't take a 2-3 hour nap between practices. This morning at practice I saw millions of little jelly fish in the water, and also an alligator. The alligator was kinda scary since I've never seen an real on in the wild before this week.

I can't say that I'm looking forward to going back. I'm happy about getting to see Adam, and going to the John Mayer concert on Sunday night, but the work load is going to be a killer. It seems like I have a ton of projects and papers due in the next week or two.

Time to get to bed. Yeah, I'm a real party animal....or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment