Friday, March 12, 2004

Yay! I am now $30,000 in debt as of this morning. What am I going to do with all that money that I have all of a sudden, nothing for right now. Hopefully I'll start to invest it after I get back from spring break. Unlike a lot of my classmates, I am not planning to blow it on spring break, or buy a car...for now. Adam bought a car, so I'll mooch off him for it, that is, if I bring my CS380 grade up and have any time free from crew. Tthe cow loan is where they practically just give every cow $30,000 because it's a 1% interest loan that we don't start paying off until we graduate, and then it is over 5 years. In high school I thought it sounded so cool and was really excited about it. Now I don't care that much. My plan of action for right now is to forget I have it and continue to only use my paycheck money.

Tomorrow morning I leave with the crew team for spring break training in Florida. Yay! My parents are coming down and so I get to see them. Yay! No classes for a week. YAY!!! No seeing Adam for a week...sad. Hanging out with some of my best friends for a week. Yay!

Happy Founders Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment