Tuesday, March 25, 2003

What should I be doing right now - homework. What am I actually doing right now - writing in this journal. Oh well.

This morning I woke up and it felt like I had slept in even though it was 6:11am. The feeling was rather nice and I was actually awake and alert in all of my classes. I'm guessing that not many other poeple can say that the day after spring break.

I said no to going to dance class tonight because I had to go work on my math project that is due on Wednesday. I have a CS project due Thursday and am really screwed on that one. Hopefully I can go in for AI tomorrow. I'm really sucking in that class right now.

Lot's of talk about the war. I try and stay as updated as possible.

Bea-hob just IM'd me. Haven't talked to him in awhile.

The weather was awesome today and the river looked like glass, but unfortuanatly we had to do a 30 min erg piece instead of going out on it. Tomorrow we're going out on the water. That'll be great, but the water will be much colder than the water in Florida. 2K on Thursday.

Annah, Jordan, and I are all in the same combatives class. It should be a very interesting class if any of us keep getting paired together. All of us have strong competitive streaks when it comes to that area. I can only really fight when physically provoked by someone on purpose, but once I get going I go all out if they are actually trying to fight. A different side of me comes out.


friend: do you feel like your journal help you in anyway?
me: it really used to help me a lot, but now i'm more cautious about what i write in it and have started a notebook journal that helps me more becuase that's where i really say what's on my mind. now i just feel like my online journal is self-centered and somewhat immature.
friend: why so?
me: all i do is talk about myself and my petty problems and life. there are much more important things going on that i could discuss, such as the war, but instead i focus on how i'm feeling and stuff like that


That's been on my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment