Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Can this week please just end. There's that one thing that makes it really suck, plus tomorrow I have a physics instructor writ, my math project due, and AI for my CS project, plus instead of doing FCDT on the M240 and M249 like I planned, I now have to do it on land navigation because the arms room isn't let anybody check out any weapons this week due to the M14 issue. That reminds me, I have to go pick up my M14 and also lock up all of my valuable stuff tonight since we're having a security inspection sometime tomorrow. On Thursday I have my CS project due, my mom has surgery, and I have a 2k test. Friday is a prob & stats quiz, Saturday is the best platoon competition. We were supposed to have a regatta, but Coast Guard chickened out of coming. At least there isn't SAMI on Saturday. The Shumackers are having out OCF group over Friday night. I really want to get out of here on Saturday night, especially since I don't know if I'll have another chance this year until TEE leave because of crew. I think next week is a home regatta, but I could be wrong.

Stress stinks. Arid works. Actually, I don't think it works very well. I perfer Secret Platinum Protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment