Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Inside the Cave



I'm still trying to figure out how to best post pictures, so that is why I have two entries about the cave instead of just one entry.

The cave was really cool, but unlike what the pictures show, it was pitch black which is why everyone was supposed to bring flashlights. I managed to forget mine in my car, so I stuck close to Rachel the whole time. It was also very dusty, so many of the pictures I took didn't turn out very well because the flash would reflect off the dust.

The trip was a very welcome break from the classroom, powerpoint, and preparing briefings. We were all a little smoked after the trip because for PT that morning we had done a harder hill run, and then it was fast-paced uphill hike to the cave. I may go back again sometime with friends, or find a new cave to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment